Wednesday 14 March 2018

I will do a 3d walkthrough render in lumion

I will do a 3d walkthrough render in lumion












About:

I'm an architect and 3D modeling enthusiast, specialized in floor plans and interior renders with lumion.

- Delivery in 2-5 days.
- High quality videos.
- Unlimited Revisions available.

How to Order:

- Click the Order button or contact me directly to get the best support.
- Send me your project 3D drawing (.DAE, .OBJ)
- All your requirements in 3D drawings (extra objects and textures)

  *The price of the service will vary depending on the complexity of the project.

Greetings!
Ada -

Reviews


lisabeeby:This job was very complex, Adaperdomo did a fantastic job and nothing was too much trouble. Extremely good value for money. I have a large project and will definitely be using her again.

adaperdomo:Outstanding client! Thank you so much!

luisuicr:Excelente servicio que volveré a contratar...

adaperdomo:Muy buen cliente, encantada de trabajar con él.

stefanecka:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment