Saturday 25 April 2020

Make A Beautiful Design For Your Business











About:

Are you looking professional graphic design service?



Weather you are looking for professional 3D packaging and mockup of your product, logo design, label design, I can help you get the job done!



I am a skilled and professionally educated graphic designer with over 9 years of experience across many different industries and niches.



My core expertise include:

- Adobe Photoshop

- Corel Draw

- Realistic 3D mockup  of your product

- Logo design

- Label design

- And much more



My services are perfect for you if you need:

- New graphic identity for your company

- New or improved images for your Amazon product listing, eBay or eCommerce website

- Realistic 3D rendering of your package or your product

- New or redesigned company or personal logo



Please see my portfolio.



I provide fast and excellent support to every client while respecting deadlines that you set.



If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second job successfully completed by Vesko, would recommend

:

Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon!

:

Great working with Vesko - was able to provide exactly what we were looking for, and delivered on time. Would recommend.

:

We've worked with vest several times before and as alway ahis work is terrific, promo and just what we wanted. Thanks Vesko!

:

5 star service, communication and I am prepping another job as we speak. Awesome work. Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment