Saturday 25 April 2020

Design 3D Cad Models And 2D Drawings











About:

IMPORTANT - DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE CONTACT ME



ALL PACKAGE PRICES ARE NOT FIXED



ARE YOU LOOKING 3D  CAD DESIGN PERSON FOR MANUFACTURING PURPOSES?



  • I'll design simple models only for 20$ with 1 Revision. I'll deliver 3d model (SLDPRT, STEP, STL, OBJ, Parasolid, IGES, DWG, DXF and many more) detail manufacturing drawing (PDF, DWG, DXF) , and two HD Photo Realistic render (JPEG,PNG)




  • I'll design medium level models only for 50$ with 3 Revisions. I'll deliver 3d model (SLDPRT, STEP, STL, OBJ, Parasolid, IGES, DWG, DXF and many more) detail manufacturing drawing (PDF, DWG, DXF) , and three HD Photo Realistic render (JPEG,PNG)




  • I'll design complex level models only for 100$ with 5 Revisions. I'll deliver 3d model or 3d assembly model (with each and every part) (SLDPRT, STEP, STL, OBJ, Parasolid, IGES, DWG, DXF and many more) detail manufacturing drawing (PDF, DWG, DXF) , and five HD Photo Realistic render (JPEG,PNG)



SOFTWARES USED

ANSYS, SOLIDWORKS, AUTOCAD 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to work with. Great communication. Fast response.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. Thank you very much for the tip.

Seller's Response:

Worked out well. He was able to take a concept I had and bring it to a state where I could have a fabricator produce a final product.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. Hope to work with you again

:

Lakiroxlrc took and existing CAD, altered it to my specs and delivered exactly what I was looking for. Great to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment