Saturday 25 April 2020

Design 3D Modeling And 2D Drawings With Fusion360











About:

I have great skills in 3D modeling and 2D drafting. I can provide you 3D model from the given sketch or image. I have excellent skills and understanding with mechanical and technical drawings. In fact, I am very familiar with engineering drawings. I work with different CAD software. I will provide you a quality job because I have sound grip on Fusion 360. I will provide you 2D drawings with a standard package. The animation available only with premium package or price. Feel free if you have any question and contact me anytime, even I am offline because I will respond you quick as much possible. Hope to hear from you soon.



Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller delivered rush order quickly and with good quality. Would definitely recommend working with them again.

:

nicallsick is a very cool guy... he didn't disturb me once during the work, even it was a very quick and time job... He waited for his work and be patient and keep trust. I really appreciate it.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment