Wednesday 26 September 2018

I will design the best 3d modeling and rendering of your product

I will design the best 3d modeling and rendering of your product












About:

I am a 3d modeler and texture artist, I have a team of 12 professional 3D modelers and texture artists.
If the model ends up being more complicated than I expected my preference is always to request a extension on delivery than creating a rushed, bad quality model because quality always comes first!

What should you expect in this Gig: 
A high quality model based on your sketches or pictures and a render of the product. You can also ask for animation or a rotational snapshot of the product to show it from all the important angles.

Please make sure to contact me before making the order so that I can accommodate your needs and deliver a good quality model in the best possible way! 

I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


salinsunny:Very perfectly done, very good delivery. Thank you friend, will come back for future works.

ishan7kumar:Salin was very understanding and easy to communicate with. Would love to work with him again! :)

nigelmadzo:I would hire Ishan again without hesitation, he was very professional, very understanding of my individual needs and my vision for my product. His work from all aspects is of the highest quality. If you want your projects to be taken seriously in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing, contact Ishan. Thank you very much, I'll be back.

ishan7kumar:Thank you so much nigelmadzo for your kind words! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Looking forward to working with you again! :)

ayush_chawla:Excellent work, yet again! I'll be ordering more of your gigs soon. Thanks for such an amazing 3d rendering work.


No comments:

Post a Comment