Wednesday 26 September 2018

I will do make 3d jewelry cad cam

I will do make 3d jewelry cad cam












About:

I am a freelance CAD jewelry Designer, work on Gemvision Matrix and Rhino V5.
I am having +4 years of experience in CAD designing and having +8 years of experience in diamond jewelry manufacturing.
I will provide you with 3dm and STL files(for printing and manufacturing purpose) of your designs with very reasonable pricing.
i'm here to provide you my best services .i will create Professional and realistic 3d jewelry i can create all kinds of 3d jewelry

1) rings designs 
2) set designs 
3) earing designs 
4) pandels desings
5) Bangles designs

Additional offers:
 
*100% quality based
*Source file 
*Fast Delivery within 24 hours

if you have any question then please ask me .i will help you.

Thank you!

Reviews


calvinkim2022:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

calvinkim2022:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment