Wednesday 26 September 2018

I will prepare 3d mock up of your products with realistic renders

I will prepare 3d mock up of your products with realistic renders












About:

I am 3D Visualizer possesses 3+ yrs of experience in 3D Designing.
I have experienced in 3D Product Modelling,Rendering and Lighting.
 
If you need to display your products on E-BAY , AMAZON or any other websites.
I can ensure you quality work which will definitely increase your sales in your business.


You are at the right place,i can help you to make your products awesome which will increase your sales definitely.

I can create all kind of products for any kind of industries.


Services includes :-
  1. I will Provide your Render images of your 3D Model.
  2. Revisions until you satisfied.
  3. I can provide you quality work.

I need these things to work on your assignment :-
  1. Reference, Rough sketch of your products/ Ideas
  2. How many render you required.
  3. Product specifications such as Texture,Colors etc
  4. Expected time of delivery.


Note :- Please contact me before ordering to clarify all your doubts & questions.

Looking forward to work with you.
Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Kaushik

Reviews


cstrokes:Great communication to understand what I wanted for graphic development. I will definitely work with again!

pradipkaushik:Thank you so much.\nFeel free to contact me again.

cazaz2018:Good work will use again. \nCheers

pradipkaushik:Excellent buyer \u0026 very supportive.\nThank you so much.

normson1:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment