Tuesday 26 June 2018

I will design your 3d cad model and 2d drawing

I will design your 3d cad model and 2d drawing












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">With this Gig I will turn your ideas into 3D!

I can design your 3D cad model as you want and bring it to the ultimate level (ready for production).You will receive 3D and 2D for each part. Also 3D animations (mechanical animations) and rendering images aren't problem at all. You just need to tell me what exactly is your idea in your head. If you have sketches or something that can visualize will help a lot.

I can make plastic details, molds, machines parts ,custom details or much more. Copying the existing parts or modifying. I can use pictures or paper sketches to create exact copy of your product.

For special heavy duty parts I can do extra CAE:
All CAE and mechanical or kinematic simulations are free for big project!

You will receive the original source files for future editing, 3D model and 2D drawing by ISO standards.

I'm working with SolidWorks 2017,Inventor 2018, Catia V5

All these things for just $5 for first part at new customer! Hurry up and grab this amazing offer!

Feel free to contact with me anytime even if you have no intentions to buy my service. 

I'm 5 days a week available for better customer satisfaction. Contact with me at any time!

Reviews


ifallacy:Fantastic seller! My 3D model was delivered with excellent quality and on-time. gwinfast made a fantastic final 3D render and was always there to help whenever I wanted a detail perfected. Excited to use his renders to move my business forward!

lukezitterkopf:Quality work. Highly recommend Gwinfast.

gwinfast:Thanks!

brandoncorrell:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

mikkelguldberg:Great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment