Wednesday 27 June 2018

I will do furniture modeling and rendering

I will do furniture modeling and rendering












About:

This offer provide 1 View with high quality render from your furniture/product with 1x changes for the colors and materials.

Reviews


amandafinch:Igor is my secret weapon! I've used him multiple times for 3D furniture rendering and his quality of work is UNRIVALED for the price. Before hiring him, I inquired and received samples of 3D renders among multiple professionals and Igor's work was hands down the most realistic. You get more than you pay for, here!

amandafinch:Igor is my secret weapon! I've used him multiple times for 3D furniture rendering and his quality of work is UNRIVALED for the price. Before hiring him, I inquired and received samples of 3D renders among multiple professionals and Igor's work was hands down the most realistic. You get more than you pay for, here!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment