Wednesday 27 June 2018

I will convert 2d sketch or drawing into 3d cad model

I will convert 2d sketch or drawing into 3d cad model












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I can help you to convert 2D sketch in dxf, dwg, pdf, pictures or hand drawing into 3D CAD model (MECHANICAL PARTS ONLY, ALL 2D WITH DIMENSIONS PLEASE). Files will be sent in popular CAD extention x_t, iges, step, stl, obj,...

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE MAKING ORDER!

Thanks so much!

Reviews


amikam:like always good response and accurate work done

cadcamman:Outstanding Experience!

amikam:great communication and accurate work

sscott52:I have used this service from CADCAMMAN a number of times... and I will continue to use him as he is fantastic to work with,

cadcamman:Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment