Wednesday 27 June 2018

I will take it to completion as best as I can. + See More

I will take it to completion as best as I can. + See More












About:

Please Contact Me Before Ordering This Gig.

I am a Mechanical Engineering graduate and have done extensive work in ANSYS which includes FEA analysis on various structures and fluid flow analysis in various conditions. I am also an expert in using Creo Parametric to model any parts that you might need.
I will run any analysis you need related to FEA in static structural module of ANSYS and any analysis related to CFD in Fluent.

Reviews


dannydrews:Excellent Work!

dabcha:Too expensive for the quality provided

messageinabotl:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

messageinabotl:Another excellent job from Hammad, I look forward to more collaboration in the future.

dougiedooh:Great communication, fast and high quality delivery. Definitely recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment