Sunday 11 March 2018

I will 3dmodel develop your ideas

I will 3dmodel develop your ideas












About:

I will DEVELOP your project... DRAW IT IN AUTOCAD 2D/ 3D, MODEL IT IN SKETCHUP, RENDER IT IN VRAY... or PHOTO EDIT IT IN PHOTOSHOP... 

First you need to tell what is exactly what you need in an email, describing what you need and then if It is something I can do, we will define the project, concept, plans, etc. 

I have more than 10 years of experience in residential, commercial, industrial industries and urban development. I can help you define your ideas for any size project. I can design for you any project you have in mind and produce schemes,rendered images and construction plans for you as well.

AUTO CAD 2D & 3D, SKETCH UP, VRAY, PHOTOSHOP

Depending on the size and complexity of you project and the quality you need, it may need more than the basic fiverr gig ($5) for the job cost. That is why we need to agree on the project before placing the order.

Thank you, 

Reviews


chris_torella:always a hoy to work with and super fast

davidmarroquin:amazing experience

australiadesign:Outstanding Experience!

davidmarroquin:Thanks Libby!

bayou66:Amazing and extremely capable


No comments:

Post a Comment