Sunday 11 March 2018

I will model mechanical engineering cad in solidworks

I will model mechanical engineering cad in solidworks












About:

Best Professional 3D modeling and Mechanical Engineering SERVICE on FIVERR >>MY SERVICES>>

  • I ll draw or Design your sketch into a 3D model.
  • Any type of 3D renders can be done.
  • Can be drawn 2D image to 3D model or object.
  • Can be given simple 3D animation of the project.
  • I can design Mechanical Engineering models as well.
  • I can provide STL files for 3D print.
  • I ll design your complex Engineering projects for extra cost.
  • I can make project reports.
  • Extra fast delivery available.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
  • Do Mechanical Engineering projects with quality reports with international standards.

See GIG extras for a better experience.

  • I charge extra cost for Engineering Designs.
  • You can contact me and discuss the price.
  • Mechanical Engineering and other 3D designs can be done.
  • Mention your Colors, Materials and dimensions
  • I need the customer satisfaction other that money.

I ll deliver your project ASAP !
Please contact me before place an complex order. Contact me to get the best result.

NOTE:Simple 3D models can be done within 24hrs. Don't bother about the delivery time for simple 3D models. Custom offers can be accepted after your message... :-)

Thank You !

Reviews


ginguesbrothers:Super fast, super talented.

u_tech:I hope to serve you again. Thank You ! Beat Regards

ginguesbrothers:Ushan does a great job taking feedback and recreating products. He took a concept and made it a reality for us and we are very excited about his work. He revised our product over and over until we had everything how we wanted it and he never complained and he took feedback very well.

u_tech:One of a great experience. I hope to serve you again.\r\nThank You !

aevans1067:Awesome job! Super fast work and excellent quality!


No comments:

Post a Comment