Wednesday 14 March 2018

I will design an interior or exterior in 3d

I will design an interior or exterior in 3d












About:

As an interior architect, designing spaces is my speciality. I can create lovely living rooms, beautiful cafes, comfy working spaces or anything you can imagine. Your requirements and wishes will be the top priority but I will give you suggestions too if you want me to. 

It's important to have a good communication in these kind of works so the more details and info you give me, the more accurate the final result will be.

Reviews


dalailama8:Great job!!

koyubeyaz19:Outstanding Experience!

janraaschou:Delivery quick and according to my expectations

koyubeyaz19:Clear with instructions and kind. Great Buyer.

dalailama8:Great job!!


No comments:

Post a Comment