Sunday 11 March 2018

I will do drafting as well as 2d and 3d architectural drawings

I will do drafting as well as 2d and 3d architectural drawings












About:

Drafting, 2D and 3D Architectural Drawings Using Autocad & Sketch up

My Offer:

  • Do you have a Sketch, Image or Dimensions for Floorplan and want to convert it to a scaled DWG/ PDF/ JPEG drawing? I will provide you AutoCAD drawings & PDF files.
  • I will do the 2D/3D drawings from your sketches, your old paper drawings and redraw them as cad files.
  • I will provide you working for 3D models through Sketch up.

Skills:

  1. Sketch up
  2. Rendering
  3. Interior exterior designing
  4. 2D and 3D Modelling
Please do inbox first before placing the order to discuss the budget and deadline in a short interview.
Thanks for considering my gig.

Reviews


texaskingdom:Awesome work

anengineer114:thanks Sir, nice to work with you. Look forward to work with you

mrbondjbond:Top Service, SUPER FAST turn around when I was in a pinch, Worth every penny, and will be bringing more business this sellers way for sure.. A pain free pleasure to work with ! Thanks

anengineer114:Bundle of Thanks Sir, Nice to work you. Look forward to work with you \u0026 its pleasure for me, thanks

texaskingdom:Awesome work


No comments:

Post a Comment