Sunday 11 March 2018

I will try to respond quickly and clearly. I will try to do everything to meet your requirements. + See More

I will try to respond quickly and clearly. I will try to do everything to meet your requirements. + See More












About:

Attention!! Due a new Fiverr rules, to avoid order cancellation, if you not sure about the price for your task from my pricing packages, please contact me, I will respond quikly. Very important, I was Level TWO earlier, now only level One. Order cancellations are very bad for my statistics. Thank you. 

I will draw 2D drawings , 2D floorplans or 3d floorplans from existing sketches or images.

Different file formats. High quality. I Can work in short term.

Depending on the complexity of the drawing, the delivery time 1-3 days (simple drawings I can deliver in one day for free or even faster).

Ask the offer for simple or unusual tasks.
Simple revisions for free.

I can draw  from 2D files or images (also Low quality images).
For any questions please contact me, I will promptly respond to you.

File formats: pdf, png, jpg, dwg etc. with very high dpi.

I can't provide you an architectural drawings.





Reviews


bettarealestate:Always delivers high quality work

gtnatalia:Thank you. Excellent experience again!!!

bettarealestate:Great work like always!

gtnatalia:Happy with cooperation, thank you!!!

jonhudson:Seller helped turn this around quickley


No comments:

Post a Comment