Sunday 11 March 2018

I will 3d model or sculpt a character

I will 3d model or sculpt a character












About:

On this Gig I will create a 3D model or sculpt of a character from a provided image, draft or your explanation.


Giving you a high-quality character for videogame, animation, or promotional purposes that meet your specifications.

If requested, I can optimize the model for 3d printing and online visualization in sketchfab.


Since every character is different please contact me before ordering. If you are not sure of which package to choose or have any questions please send me a message. I will help you gladly.


Best Regards
Irving Duran 

Reviews


bryceginex:Great work perfect detail and great communication.

irvingduran:Thank you so much!

bryceginex:Excellent communication!!! Awesome work and super fast.

irvingduran:Thank you so much, it's great to work with you.

bryceginex:Perfect communication again and excellent detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment