Thursday 8 March 2018

I will be more than pleased to help you.

I will be more than pleased to help you.












About:

Hello!

My name is Jose and I'm an architect.

If you need convert your idea of a house, furniture, object or any building in a construction plans, i'm here to help.

Some of my services include:

Converting old files / hand drawn floor plans into CAD.
Modifications in a floor plan you have according your requierements.
Drawing detailed and high quality plans.
Modifying a floor plan using our knowledge to create amazing and high quality spaces.
Fast delivery.

Also, I provide a full range of architectural services:
Project design, Technical advice, 3D Visualization and Construction plans.

Forward me your sketch or idea and we will discuss for costing & timing.

Note: Please message me before order.

Reviews


timglynn:Seller communicated well and continues to help if revisions are needed.

rogerdale:great job, will continue to get my business

jazo2112:excellent customer, good communication.\r\n

globenote:Good quality work.

tlprods:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment