Saturday 11 April 2020

Be Your Professional Architect











About:

Hello .. thanks for visiting my Gig !!



 I am an architect who provide services as what you need . I believe that every client (buyer) has a very different and special  requirement so I make the choice open up to you .



The major services I can provide are : 

 Making your hand sketch to professional drawing ,

 Making an amazing 2d floor plan designing with area

 Designing a detail you need or imagine.

 Designing a floor plan from an outline drawing you give me.

 Redesigning your home, clinic, hotel...........

 Take interior shot, exterior shot, and so on ......

 Professional renderings interior and exterior 



In Short , Let me your Junior Architect !!!!!



About pricing , I believe also that each order has a different pricing system , but I can say about my prices : very fair , you will happy about the result at the end , I promise.



Thanks a gain and have a great day .... yousef



Reviews


:

good work!

:

Job well done

:

Great seller. Easy to work with. highly recommend

:

Fast response, quick turnaround for final delivery, reasonable price

:

Very experienced and knowledgeable. A great connection to have when you want quality and intuitive work.




No comments:

Post a Comment