Sunday 1 March 2020

Create 3D Solidwork Models 2D Drawings Rendered Images











About:

IMPORTANT: Send me a message on Fiverr with details of what you want to create and I can give you a price and time-frame. Do NOT place an order without talking to me first.



I am a mechanical engineering undergraduate and I have lot of experience with solidwork modeling. I can easily convert your ideas and hand sketches into realistic 3d model. Furthermore, I can give new design configurations ideas and related models and drawings for you. Also I am capable with providing color rendered images, 3d animations and 2d drawings of CAD models.
Following are the services i provide:



  • 3d Designing
  • 3d Modeling
  • 2d Drawings
  • 3d Rendering
  • 3d Animation


I provide the highest quality and maintain my excellence level.



Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.



Reviews


: : : : :


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks!
    Food drink hologram

    ReplyDelete
  2. For many people this is important, so check out my profile: Large Scale 3D Printing

    ReplyDelete