Thursday 26 March 2020

Make 3D Model Of Anything Using Sketchup











About:

I will make you a Professional 3D model of anything you need using Sketchup.



I can 3D model:

  • Furniture and other interior details
  • 3D floor plans
  • House and other building models
  • Products, machinery and other ideas
  • Dynamic components
  • 3D models for 3D Warehouse
  • Models for 3D printing


I can also do:

  • Rendered HD images
  • 3D Animations
  • 2D plans and drawings
  • Assembly instructions
  • Cut lists and plans
  • Files for CNC/Laser cutting
  • And much more! Message me your requirements to find out more!


I have 5+ years of experience working with SketchUp and strive to deliver only the best quality models to my customers. I work fast and efficiently and try to deliver all the orders as fast as I can without sacrificing any of the quality of my work. This is proven by hundreds of happy customers here on Fiverr that evaluate my services with an average rating of 4.9 Stars.



Contact me before ordering so I can fully understand your requirements and so we can agree on the price as well as delivery time



I can deliver files both in the native Sketchup format .SKP and also can convert them to .obj, .stl, 3ds, .dwg, .fbx and other formats as per your requirements.



Check out my profile for more of my services!

Reviews


:

Very professional! I continue to return for service and assistance. Everything is always done quickly and looks great.

:

great seller

:

Excellent work.

:

Very good and confident.

:

excellent work on complex 3D model




No comments:

Post a Comment