Wednesday 7 March 2018

I will be online If you message me. So don't hesitate.

I will be online If you message me. So don't hesitate.












About:

greeting to see you here,
I am Tamil Selvan
I am a professional design expert with 2 years of experience in this field. 

Tell me what you need and I will design the object you want to use. Chairs, tables, bookcases, beds, tv units, shelves, beds. anything you can imagine. The more detail you give me about the object in your mind, more chance I can deliver that exactly the same.

Contact me before ordering

Reviews


lawrence_mingle:Great modeling.. Got the job done!

tamilselvane:Thank you

lawrence_mingle:Great work with the Modeling Task I had. Will use again!

tamilselvane:Thank You, Come again for the same experience.

teddygraphics:Top Quality and Communication as always. Tamil is the best 3D artist I have encountered on Fiverr so far! Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment