Friday 27 March 2020

Modeling 3D And Drawing 2D











About:

PLEASE, DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE

Do you have 2D drawing, rough sketch, Idea.. that you would like to convert to 3d designs?



I I am a Mechanical Engineer and 3D modeling expert. 

I have 4+ years experienced in Mechanical Design, Sheet metal. 

I have a good experience in 3D design in accordance with METRIC, ISO and ANSI standards. 

I can make a 3D model for any mechanical or architectural objects , but I can not make 3D - models of characters , people, animals...

Standard order includes



·         3D model done in Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor, Creo, AutoCAD

·         Multiple revisions of the design.

·         Depending on the complexity of the model I need 1-5 days to complete the job . 

.         I guarantee the confidentiality of trade secrets and technical information



Please contact me first before you place an order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment