Friday 27 March 2020

Design And Develop 3D Model And Prototype Of Your Product Or Idea











About:

I have 4 years rich experience in mechanical and product designs with specialties in sheet-metal designs, plastic, machine and various other concept development designs. I am very proficient in the use of both Solidworks and Inventor of which i an a Certified Solidworks Professional (CSWP) and Autodesk Inventor Certified professional.



I have championed many projects,  most recently R&D and eventual production of Electro-technical switch and socket series. I am also responsible for couple of products like cable trays and ladders, LV panels/enclosures, Compact sub-stations and generator enclosures dominating the African Market.



I have also worked across  many multi-cultural team across Europe, Asia and north-America. Which makes me highly communication, codes & standards and team-play savvy.



Please do make contact before placing any order. Gigs are regular, your exact need may not fit into selected gig provisions. It is even better to discuss your scope ahead of order.



Reviews


:

Excellent work, I came back after a great first experience and on the second occasion Julian has knocked it out the park again. Thanks!

:

He understood my vision very clearly with minimal explanation. My first time creating a product, he was able to effectively gauge my audience and design a product that was even better than my own vision. Highly recommend!

:

Perfect. I will be back.

:

Most professional designer out there!

:

I'm beyond grateful for the help and creative inputs I've received from Julian. He is very professional, very helpful and shares your passion for the final product. He is not only a technical engineer but also adds creative ideas to help and enhance your design even more. I'm so happy with this. I love Julian. I would recommend his services to anyone. // J




No comments:

Post a Comment