Thursday 26 March 2020

3D Modeling And 2D Drawing Using Autocad











About:

Hello!
I am a skilled draftsman with more than five years of experience in drawing and drafting using AutoCAD. I will draw your required 2d drawing or 3d model within 48 hours or as quick as I can, depends on project complexity.

I am here for any AutoCAD drafting job. Feel free to contact any time.



I am offering:
AutoCAD's 2d mechanical drawings

3d drawing

3d Modeling

Line drawings
Black and white line drawings



Provide me with:
2d drawings of the product with dimensions

Hand sketch of the product/concept
Photos or videos of the product.


In case the product is complex in shape & size, the drawing work takes more time & effort, so in that case, I request you to please contact first before start the order.

Thank you.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

A+++ Service just what I wanted

Seller's Response:

Thank you

:

Great work, fast delivery, exactly as requested. Would recommend to anyone wanting professional work in a timely manner

:

Thank you

:

Great job. Very professional and talented seller. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment