Friday 9 March 2018

I will do industrial product design

I will do industrial product design












About:

Hey!

I will develop your concept of Product and design it in real world using CAD tools and Additive Manufacturing Techniques.

I will provide you product design solution in following steps:

  1. Concept Development and Validation
  2. Concept sketches.
  3. CAD Modelling and Analysis
  4. Prototyping design which can be 3D Printed for small batch manufacturing.
  5. 2D Drawings for Mass manufacturing.

I will provide you Design, drawings and Prototyping details for your product.

I have expertise with 3D Modelling in Autodesk Fusion 360 Solidworks 2017, CATIA V5R20.

I am able to do prototyping at my place. I have 3D Printing facilities at my end and will ship at your place.

Looking forward to hear you

Thank You

Reviews


dmpventures:He took time to really understand what I was trying to accomplish. Very helpful and thoughtful!

darudex:Followed the instructions precisely. Thank you

cdesindore:It was interesting to work with him, we are still working together on new concepts and design.

hewitttomlin:He looked like an experience designer and communicated well.

cdesindore:it was a great experience to work with Hewitt.


No comments:

Post a Comment