Thursday 26 March 2020

Design Any 3D And 2D Engineering Models Using Cad Softwares











About:

Please do not place an order before discussing your project with me in the inbox. Thanks

 It will help us to save time and quick delivery)



Please note that cost depends on the complexity of the job, might the cost be more or less than Gig Package Prices.



I am a Professional Mechanical Design Engineer. I have a great experience in 3D modeling and rendering. I can design any kind of parts, products, assemblies, prototypes, technical drawings and any other thing for CNC Manufacturing purposes as well as for households. I provide the highest quality and will satisfy you completely. Following services, i can provide to my clients.



- 3D Designing

- 3D Modeling

- 2D PDF Drawings

- 3D PDF models

- 3D Rendering

- 3D Printing

- Surface Modeling

- Character Modeling
- Digital Sculpting

- CNC files

- IGES, STEP, STL, OBJ and any other format you need

- Amazon Products
- Exploded views animations
- Product designing for manufacture, etc



I use SOLID EDGE, SOLIDWORKS, AUTOCAD, ANSYS, and much other software for all my work. Feel free to ask any questions. I am available 24 x 7



Mohsin_Ali

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mohsin was able to communicate perfectly and it was easy to work with him. He was able to deliver my work on time and also take the changes that I listed.

:

The artist was very open to suggestions. He did some magic with what I delivered.

:

It my great pleasure to work with you. Thanks alot.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment