Friday 27 March 2020

Make Amazing 3D Game Assets And Environments For You











About:

*Please contact me before ordering to discuss your project*



graphics are a very important part of any game , its the first thing people will and see and a big selling factor , thats why i am here , i will ensure that your game have an appealing look no matter the artstyle you choose.

i highly encourage you to speak with me before applying  for a gig so we know what you really need and so we can exchange some inspiration related to your needs.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was happy to communicate and work with me to achieve the result I am satisfied with. Will be working again!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Gig, Perfect in communication and delivery was more than expected! Thank u very much hope to work again with u soon

:

thank you very much for the tip , and would gladly work with you anytime

:

Amazing seller as always!

:

Very happy with the final result, I recommend it and I will definitely work with you on future projects. Thank you very much friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment