Friday 27 March 2020

Design Elevation, Interior,2D Floor Plan,3D Floor Plan











About:

I am a professional Architect and Graphic Designer. I am proficient in Auto CAD,2D,3D, 3D Studio Max, Sketch up and Adobe Photoshop. I have 5 years of experience and I am a hard worker. I have done so many projects for my valuable clients; all clients are satisfied with my work. For more satisfaction you can visit my previous work.

www.coroflot.com/zeeshankhatri36/Architect

Expertise

  • I make 3D modelling interior and exterior and photo-realistic rendering
  • I make 2D and 3D floor plan
  • i will provide PDF, JPG, PNG, DWG, PSD, 3D MAX file.


Why should you order?



  • I will provide high quality and resolution drawings
  • I use the latest Software for better results and more clearer drawings
  • I will deliver your order in a timely manner
  • Multiple time Revision until you are not Satisfy.
  • Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with my work.
  • Make the decision to place an order with me; you will be happy you did!

  • If the order were completed auto in 3 days and buyer didn't response for any change and he see after 3 days when order completed then he/she can inbox me for any changes.

Either you select me for this job or not, but I highly recommended that choose someone who is expert in this field.

Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent work...will continue to use the service...Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you, nice buyer

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you very nice buyer.

Seller's Response:

Zeeshankhatri36 did a very good job, made revisions and corrections as needed, and we would use his services again. Thanks Z!




No comments:

Post a Comment