Sunday 1 March 2020

3D Model And Render Your Product











About:

Please message me before purchasing the gig. I may still have questions, and I would like to work them out before purchase.



I can deliver the following services:



. 3d Product Images for Amazon, ebay etc .,. 3d Furniture designs .. 3d buildings and floor plans .

Just send me reference photos,drawings of your product,Label Design,and any sketches or images can help .



The cost depends on the complexity of the model.

Reviews


:

Great work, easy communication. Recommend!

:

Outstanding work! I have worked Mansor on several different projects and he does not disappoint. I am impressed every time. Great communication and pays attention to all details and requests.

:

Another excellent project completed by Mansor. Our go to 3D model designer, works hard to deliver exactly what we requested.

:

Quick, professional and good price!

:

Wow, great work! I spent a very long time looking for the right person, and Mansor is great, his delivery was better than what i imagined! Thanks for all the hardwork Mansor, cant wait for the next project!




No comments:

Post a Comment