Monday 12 March 2018

I will provide sketch of your idea/ 3d model of exterior/ interior/ 3D floor plan, 2D floorplan,etc.

I will provide sketch of your idea/ 3d model of exterior/ interior/ 3D floor plan, 2D floorplan,etc.












About:

I am an architect.I will always try to make you satisfied with my design. Please contact me if you want to work with me.
I work hard and efficiently, update work quickly and allways deliver on time.
I can design and renovate your  interior , exterior , landscape, coffee shop, restaurant, office,etc
I have been working with 3D Modelling . I have also worked with SketchUp,3ds Max, Auto CAD,, photoshop and Lumion.
I believe my skills and experience in these areas will prove beneficial to your jobs and projects.
Really want to have chance to work with you.
Regard.

Reviews


dragonmaki64:responsive

dream_build25:A great client with a very challenging job.. very straight forward and good communications!

books4:amazing!!!!

dream_build25: Thank you very much! Excellent experience again working with books4

leviconstructio:Nhat was very professional and willing to accomedate needed changes on time and as many times needed to get the project completed to our satisfaction.


No comments:

Post a Comment