Monday 12 March 2018

I will design 3 set of 3d mockup for three different flat book cover and 2 bonus mockup

I will design 3 set of 3d mockup for three different flat book cover and 2 bonus mockup












About:

Get an amazing looking 3D image of your existing flat 2D ebook or book cover.
For $25 exclusively you will get full set of the 3d mockup as shown in my gig image.

Get you cover mockup to drive attraction and increase your sales . If you are selling an eBook online you need to show your customers these visuals to help them visualize your product as a real tangible item not just a file they are going to download.

Reviews


garyjustice7466:The seller's understanding of my requirements and his communication made his delivery, my success. I will be working with him in the near future.\nThanks Again.

rjwatkins:fast service that i needed

tocchesi:Perfection!

hubspot_pro:Oustanding experience!

thewriteside:Fantastic work! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment