Wednesday 21 March 2018

I will provide you 3 image of 3d model and a 360 degree video by rendering them.

I will provide you 3 image of 3d model and a 360 degree video by rendering them.












About:

Hi,I will render exterior, interior, floorplan, coffee bar, restaurant, building house...                         
I use 3ds max.
I will help you to finish your work quickly.
Contact me for excellent quality.
Thanks.


NOTE :-

Premium Package includes 3d animation of only 30 seconds.
Contact before placing an order if you need a custom order.

Reviews


jamiemerchant:Low quality render

futsquaredesign:Good Buyer!

lighthousesolar:Excellent !

futsquaredesign:Good Buyer.\r\nKnows exactly what he wants!\r\nThank you sir.

enonhalilovic:He listen and deliver


No comments:

Post a Comment