Wednesday 21 March 2018

I will do interior design and product visualization for you

I will do interior design and product visualization for you












About:

"Welcome"
I will create Interior, exterior and Product models from your instruction. Can create high quality Image and animation of your project withing very short time.

Package 1:
I'll create Interior floor plan from reference photo or CAD drawings. 
Delivery time 24 hours. Floor area upto 1600sqft. Source file and basic render will be provided. Package price starts from 10$

Package 2: 
I'll design and decorate two rooms from reference photo & instructions. Will decorated the space with furniture and other appliances, apply realistic material and lighting. 
Delivery time 48 hours. One order covers design of rooms upto 350sqft. High-resolution render and short animation will be delivered. Package price starts from 30$.                 

Please feel free to discuss in details about your project. I'll be happy to share demo renders and samples before advancing with purchase.

I'm working in the architectural visualization field since 2014 and successfully completed many commercial projects. I ensure professional quality service within shortest period of time.
Looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


muazgulen:Excellent...

heaven992:Outstanding Experience!!

medspa12:Does great work.

heaven992:Outstanding Experience!!

muazgulen:Great Job.


No comments:

Post a Comment