Wednesday 21 March 2018

I will convert your sketch to revit model

I will convert your sketch to revit model












About:

i will convert your sketch into revit model so you can extract section , elevations & 3d model any time 
and this model will created by any version you want 
Note for students only :
i'm sorry for not accepting student projects
this is illegal and you have to do it by yourself to be a professional engineer in the future 
but if you need me to teach you how to work i can do it for you (I'm already instructor for revit , autocad & BIM )

Reviews


jas64per:Seller was very fast, professional and did a great job. Will be sending more work for sure.

mohamedmostafa0:outstanding experience

ragnarsson:In his second project for me, the seller again delivered high-quality work in Revit, this time related to Curtain Systems and Mullions. Very responsive and quick. The seller made iterative revisions until my fullest requirements were met. I highly recommend this seller.

mohamedmostafa0:excellent client \nrecommended

t7architecture:This seller is communicative and accurate with the deliverable.\nGreat guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment