Wednesday 21 March 2018

I will do 3d design drafting animation as per requirements

I will do 3d design drafting animation as per requirements












About:

We offers CAD Freelance services. ​special focus on Cad design drafting services & 3D Modeling Services.
All our designs evolve through a clear process that is based on a full understanding of each client’s philosophy and business plan.
We come to the table with extensive research and valuable experience...but no preconceptions.
We are specialized in Digitization, 3D renderings,Space Planning,Shop Drawings,
Port Development,and 3D Walkthrough Animation, Abstracting quantity takeoffs from models and many more.
We support softwares such as: 1) AutoCAD 2) 3D Studio Max 3) Revit 4) Skechup 5) Vectorworks 6) VRay and 7) Pcon Planer

Reviews


petertbowden:Great communication and excellent work quality.

shivamkankarwal:Outstanding experience with Peter,Supportive communication.

creativechetan:I like his work culture. He is very polite, good and Talented person while working. I would like to work with him again.

shivamkankarwal:Outstanding experience with creativechetan \r\ncreativechetan's company is very good professional.I suggest him for all mechanical designs company's. fluent communication with creativechetan.I would like to work with him.

designersamruta:Shivamkankarwal is very talented and has good communication skill. \nHe was always responded quickly to my messages.Great working with him. Yes I will definitely work with him again!


No comments:

Post a Comment