Wednesday 21 March 2018

I will create professional 3d model zbrush for print, game or animation

I will create professional 3d model zbrush for print, game or animation












About:

I will create professional 3D model for print, game or animation.
according to your need based on your idea or concept.

Important:
Please contact me before buying,
Time and the budget will depend on the complexity of the project
::

3D Artist and visualizer with 7 years in the industry.
Using 3DS Max, Maya and Zbrush along with photoshop.
Focused on character design and modeling.
I create visuals to meet my clients needs.
AAA quality for any type of project for example;
Commercials, product, 3D Print, video games, etc.

Reviews


tristannewberry:I used this gig because he came recommended to me from a friend and he had done great work for them.

maurodg:Thanks for your order!

clintonray6699:You did a Good job

maurodg:Great customer as always, thank you!

clintonray6699:great job l


No comments:

Post a Comment