Thursday 22 March 2018

I will solve problems on design in civil engineering and architecture

I will solve problems on design in civil engineering and architecture












About:

I am a civil engineer and I like to solve problems related to my field.Dimensioning and designing of wooden and metal structures (platforms, roofs, canopies, garages). Drawng details between the elements in the connection.  Would like to correct the influence of structural engineering counting structure (V M N) and deformation of the structure in the software Tower6 and Tower7.

Exemple deformation of the structure you can see in the video:   https://youtu.be/QcWJacZGqrk

Reviews


sahildass:Good Experience!

stefanenginieer:Ok

sahildass:Good Experience!

stefanenginieer:Ok

:


No comments:

Post a Comment