Thursday 22 March 2018

I will make a realistic 3d house or building

I will make a realistic 3d house or building












About:

Hi, I'm Edgar and I'm quite pleased to see that you have interest in my gig. I'm an architect and civil engineer who has been doing this for at least 5 years now. These renderings will help you persuade your client into building your project, but you can also enjoy them for what they are, your design brought to life.

Please take a look at the quality of my work in the samples provided. Those are projects that have been built in real life.

Requirements from you:
  • ***I need you to contact me before placing an order***
  • Your design, preferably in AutoCAD DWG format
  • The finishes of your project
  • I need a picture of the physical place, if you have any, otherwise I'll have to improvise at will

The full product follows this process:
  1. 2D Layout
  2. Main 3d model creation
  3. Scenery model creation
  4. Texture gathering
  5. Texture application and shader creation
  6. Composition
  7. Lighting
  8. Render setup
  9. Testing
  10. Final rendering
  11. Postproduction

Reviews


tamarahblack:Ideal designer to work with. Professional \u0026 prompt. Highly responsive. Will hire again.

edgarfreelancin:Fantastic experience. I was given a very detailed sketch, reference pictures for everything and clear instructions, so it was super easy and fun to work with them. I really look forward to collaborating with them again to create more stuff. I sincerely and humbly thank you for your trust and reward.

brianviz:Outstanding Experience!

edgarfreelancin:Brian is such a friendly guy, he knew exactly what he needed and was very quick communicating it.\r\n\r\nI look forward to working with him again.\r\n\r\nBrian! Thank you

tamarahblack:Ideal designer to work with. Professional \u0026 prompt. Highly responsive. Will hire again.


No comments:

Post a Comment