Friday 11 May 2018

I will draw floor plan of 400 m^2

I will draw floor plan of 400 m^2












About:

Hi there,
I am currently working as civil Engineer and make different  2D plans  using Autocad,So if you have any sketch and want to convert it to an Autocad drawing ,this gig is for you
My services includes,

  • Create CAD drawings from sketches, Image, PDF, Scanned drawings etc.
  • Edit/ modify any portion of an existing drawing.
  • Scale any drawing and correct the dimensions.
  • Construction details.
  • Many more things I can do on CAD. Feel free to drop a message in my inbox. Will be happy to help.
  • For Bigger Plans please contact me first!
  • NOTE- Please inbox me your drawings before we make the deal. I respond almost instantly.

Reviews


prinavanpillay:Fast work. Thanks

mahmodhasan:thank you so much

bikearoundusa:Fast delivery.

mahmodhasan:thanks

aine11:Seller helped me achieve my goal


No comments:

Post a Comment