Friday 11 May 2018

I will create 3d models in autodesk maya

I will create 3d models in autodesk maya












About:

I will create 3D Models in Autodesk maya,...Objects, Characters and Scenes Maya with UV and clean Texture. Ready to meet your work are Games, Cartoons, CG VFX, Furniture, Architecture ...

- Please contact me and give me some suggestions about your work, I will contact you soon.

Thank you!

Reviews


skipgbgp:Perfect! He is extremely talented and fast. Great quality work. I was thorough in my explanation and he delivered exactly what I needed before I expected it. If the need arises, I will definitely work with him again.

coc3dart:Great,\r\nThanks skipgbgp!

justinmartin23:Coc3dart was easily the best seller I have used on this site. He got the work in much faster than I expected and with a few edits that needed to be made, he had them done and fixed accurately right away! Certainly will be back!

coc3dart:great customer!\r\nThank so much.\r\n

kenshank:The task required was a bit unusual, but was able to adapt and provide what was needed on a complex request. Good Job!\n\nWill be sending more work to this provider soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment