Sunday 27 May 2018

I will create any sketches or images into 3d

I will create any sketches or images into 3d












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">If you have an image of any character in side view (right or left), back and front view, and want it to be displayed as an 3d object? I will model it into 3D for you within only 5 days.


Just blocking out your side, back and front view and giving me the images with all of your requirements, I will model it to be 3D by Blender.


It will be created fastest.You will get the complete images of all sides and especially a 3D Blender file  (it's possible for you to rotate).I can render models into images with texture which high quality

•   message me first before order and I will give the price based on your Requirement or design 
•   I can do 3D model of any object / Props or Character with good quality render.

            Please feel free to contact to me for any question.

Reviews


wam123:Superb work, thank you!

bedtime37:The seller provided exceptional work in a timely manner. I highly recommend this seller for your 3D modeling needs.

powersocasherm:great service. fast turn around time

lutiano2bz:The work is very good. I'm very satisfied

bedtime37:I enjoyed the experience of working with this seller, and the work they provide is extremely high quality Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment