Monday 23 July 2018

I will design 3d cad, technical drawing 2d and render in solidwork

I will design 3d cad, technical drawing 2d and render in solidwork












About:

Dear buyer!

I have many experience in solidwork, i have solidwork from version 2009 to version 2018. I can design 3d solid, 3d surface, animation, technical drawing 2d and render
I am committed to the security of buyer and ensure delivery on time is required. Satisfying customer requirements is the top criteria of my service.
I can provide more information if you need.

Thank you very much!

Reviews


adrianwilk:It was amazing working with this designer. He is really bloody amazing. He knew exactly what I was talking about when I didn't even know what I was talking about. He goes above and beyond service and will always get my return business.\n\nThank you!!

ngducanh82:Thank you very much!

xjac0bmichaelx:Great work. No problems.

ngducanh82:Thanks

titanelite1:Excellent job, thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment