Saturday 28 July 2018

I will create a character model sheet for you

I will create a character model sheet for you












About:

I will create a character/creature model sheets featuring turnarounds and expressions. This art is great for production of video games, film and television, and books. 

I prefer you contact me first before requesting a job, so we can make sure Im a great fit for your project (and that way you don't waste any money either).

CUSTOM DESIGN? Just contact me so we can discuss your project and a custom price for it.

Reviews


blackwoods24:the best in the business as always

gimartstudios:Love working with ya bro!

blackwoods24:great work the man is a Legend will order again

gimartstudios:Always a pleasure to work with my friend!

clementobiegbu:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment