Monday 26 March 2018

I will create and render 3D model Sketchup from your 2D files, everything will be the environment I work in autocad, 3ds max, sketchup, revit architecture, photoshop. + See More

I will create and render 3D model Sketchup from your 2D files, everything will be the environment I work in autocad, 3ds max, sketchup, revit architecture, photoshop. + See More












About:

_I will create color for your 2D floor plan files, everything will be the environment I work in autocad, 3ds max, sketchup,revit architecture software.
  _I can Design the interior and exterior. 
  You can send me your idea and i will design for you.
  Please contact me before ordering!

Reviews


mariaxglopez:Easy to work with, thank you!

hamnguyen:Thank you so much!

amostalmor:very responsive good work

hamnguyen:Thank you so much!

amastriano:Fast and accurate!


No comments:

Post a Comment