Monday 26 March 2018

I will make 3d models and renders

I will make 3d models and renders












About:


I can do different jobs, from the rendering of a model provided by the client, to 3d modeling starting from existing plans, bidimensional drawings of drawings, drawing details, development projects.

I am a student of architecture from Venezuela, in thesis currently and I need to improve my economy. I have knowledge of architecture, graphic design, landscaping, structural design, urbanism.

I would like to have a good relationship with the client to generate a fluid exchange of ideas and achieve good results, the delivery time is varied, will depend on the complexity of the project, the urgency and the price offer.

Reviews


azada1:Outstanding Experience!

salvatorev7:Outstanding Experience!

azada1:Outstanding Experience!

salvatorev7:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment