Monday 26 March 2018

I will place your label on 3d vitamin drops vapor bottle

I will place your label on 3d vitamin drops vapor bottle












About:

+++ Please do not order before contacting me +++

Please note this is not a label design gig, we only convert your labels to 3d

Want your 2d labels converted to realistic 3d drops,spray, vitamin bottle to be posted on Amazon, Ebay or your own website.

Just send us your 2d label in high resolution jpg format and choose your bottle option, and get back the renders ready to be posted for amazon etc.

Choose any one of the 13 bottles 

For $5 gig you will get    : 1 front view render in High resolution 1000 x 1000 pixels

For additional renders please check gig extras.
------------------------------
Why choose us ::::

  • Amazon experts, well aware of their image listing terms
  • Pure white background
  • Professional and exceptional communication.

We under take orders for custom made bottles of all shapes, please contact us with a reference image of a bottle you want yours to look like and we will get back with the quote.

Contact me for CUSTOM quotes and more details, and again
+++ Please do not order before contacting me +++

Reviews


doctordetroit:Easy to work with. Completed the job fast. Quality results.

jb3dintros:Thanks so much.

vitatactic:I was very pleased with this gig. I received the order extremely fast. The seller paid close attention to the details included and allowed me to track progress along the way. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking for display images.

jb3dintros:Thanks a lot, hope to work with you soon.

flystardre:Great Job


No comments:

Post a Comment