Monday 26 March 2018

I will do 3d floor plan

I will do 3d floor plan












About:

do 3D floor plan just from 5$, pm me for more details. Or check my pictures and ORDER NOW.
You will get back the best quality... Thank you so much. Nam Architect

Reviews


skdmitriy:Too long, toomany mistakes

namarch2016:I provided 2 REVISION for this project, he asked me 100 time to fix it, but i still fix it for him, never work with him again !!!

dorothy816:this was test on a very specif high level project that I think I need to keep state side. it is too hard to communication too many details. He was very helpful I would order again perhaps on a different project

namarch2016:i am really sorry, i try by my best but maybe it's too complex to get what you want, You are Great Client, thank you so much...

aitreefort:The delivery was very fast and they did a great job! Very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment