Tuesday 24 July 2018

I will create a 3d anime model

I will create a 3d anime model












About:

You want to start your own anime series and luck modeling experience ! You are developing a game and need some models !
This is were you get the help you need , don't hold back and go for your project

Reviews


josiahdv:This modeler did such an amazing job - he even made a beautiful rendered scene to show off my 3D model! AND went as far to adding ALL of the necessary bones for game engine use. Hah! Mind-blowing how I was lucky to find this guy in the first place! He apparently regularly does game models!

mx2010:Thanks! i really enjoyed this\r\nwhen the design is good i give it my all :D

sukurabuuu:After a few hickups together we resolved the issues I was having with the model and all is now working as intended. Patient seller and will help you when he's available.

mx2010:thanks! you're always welcome

oushinuma:Thank you for revising and working with me, the end product is spectacular \u003c3.


No comments:

Post a Comment