Tuesday 24 July 2018

I will 3d design using solidwork professionally

I will 3d design using solidwork professionally












About:

Hi,
I 'm a Mechanical Engineer.I have over 4 years working experience of product drawing,designing, design for manufacturing and 3d modeling. I will do any product, object designing/modeling and rendering using solidworks.

My feature a 100% satisfaction guarantee and I Will........
1. Create a 2D models
2. Create a 3D models
3.Make Assembly
3. Details Dimension for your Production
4. Rendering
5.Video Animation 
6.Create 3D printing for your 100% production
7. PhotoType if you want
8. create any File format for your Production or Manufacturing
9.At last Analysis done by ANSYS software if you confirm with me.
 

Why choose me?

  • High Quality and professional Drawing.
  • I will work till your Satisfaction.
  • Unlimited Revision.
  • Affordable Price.

Please CONTACT ME before an Order.

Reviews


crystalclearsol:Great 3D product!

bdcadpro:Great Buyer , Happy to Work with you , A+++++

petermckinze01:very pleased

bdcadpro:Thank you very much \r\nI am waiting for next job!!

ceki81:Excellent work, strongly recommend his services.


No comments:

Post a Comment